Sunday, September 28, 2008

Waldorf Books and Wrap-Sacks - Free Shipping Too


For Sunday Sharing to day I wanted to share that I just uploaded 50 new vintage books (total 164 now) to my shopping site AND some beautiful wrap-sacks (reusable and trackable gift sacks). All these things are at least half off the retail price because when I find treasures I share them with my shoppers :) Of course I kept some of the awesome wrap-sacks for myself but I purchased a lot of extras. They are a great price so if you want more than one visit soon.



And if you order more than one book you get FREE SHIPPING on all your books - even if you order 20.




You can see all the new books at:








You can see the Wrap-Sacks at:







And now something to share...




We went to the apple festival at Living History Farms yesterday and had so much fun but perhaps our favorite thing was sampling the apple fritters that they were cooking in cast-iron pots on the open fire! Sunii made me get the recipe:




Apple-Fritters


2 cups flour


2 tsp. baking powder


1/8 tsp. salt


1 tsp. cinnamon


1 handful finely chopped apples


1-2 cups water




Combine all ingredients, add apples last. Batter will be thick. Spoon into hot oil. Batter should float to the top and flip over when its ready. Fry until golden - about 3-5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel, roll in sugar :)

No comments: