Friday, October 3, 2008

The Dangers of Building with Muffins


Early in the morning the dim light reveals last night's project. I got our old blocks out of storage so the girls (9 and 10) could make a rat-maze for our rat. Instead they decided to build castles and they added a couple muffins for "royal cakes". I am so excited they still like the blocks! I guess I will take them out of storage! My grandfather made haf of them...my dad gave them to me.


The sun rises to reveal more of the castle...


Someone smells the muffins and starts her rampage of distruction :)...



Who - ME? Really I didn't knock over the castles! I'm a sweet innocent bunny!

(Grrr...WHERE are those muffins????)

Member BLOG posts this week include:

(Join at: www.HerbnHome.com)

Snack Inspirations & Philosophy

Using a Kids' Business as a Homeschooling Lesson

(and they even earn money and practice their music for "fun"!)

Previous Posts to Members-only BLOG:

Member BLOG posts this week included:
Easy Christmas Handiwork for Cat Lovers
Knitted Mouse
Map Making & Woodburning with a Story - Complete Lesson
Autumn Snack Inspirations
Mom - vs - Manager
Fantasy Party Snack Idea
Independant Learning Tips


Member Tutorials at The Waldorf Channel include:


How to Make Block Crayons
How to Make Molding Beeswax
How to Knit a Rabbit
How to Make Fairy Wings
Pre-Needle Felting
Form Drawing
and MUCH MORE...






1 comment:

Mama Randa Morning Glory said...

Hahah. On Easter morning last year we woke up to find piles of eggshells instead of whole eggs. Our dog ate about 14 eggs and apparently alot of shells too since the ones we found weren't enough to account for all the eggs.