Friday, September 5, 2008

Fairy Girl Photo - Just for Fun Blog Post


I wanted to share a photo I had some fun with this week. I used a regular digital camera. Nothing fancy. A Canon A560 - 7.1 megapixels and a small zoom. I took a picture of my daughter and then after I uploaded it I adjusted all the color settings so it was black and white and I printed it out on acrylic paint paper (I wanted to use watercolor paper but we were all out for the day). Then I colored it in with my Lyra colored pencils. If you are into fun photos for scrapbooking or whatever I have some more samples of modified portraits in my Facebook album:
I would love to see your photos too. I like to take fun photos of the kids and have always been inspired by other people's scrapbooks and photos. My friend Brooke is a great inspiration to me when it comes to keeping memories!

No comments: