Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My dream job...

Well, I can't take this job but it sounds like a dream to me...so I thought I would post it here in case anyone else is inspired...

Assistant Position
The Cork Steiner Kindergarten
Summerhill South, Cork City, Ireland.


The Cork Steiner Kindergarten is currently looking to recruit an
assistant to work, starting from September 2008, with our two
kindergarten teachers. The ideal candidate will have training in
Steiner early childhood education or a strong interest in same with a
willingness to undergo training with the support of the kindergarten.
As Ireland boasts a wonderful part time teacher training programme
this would be a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a
kindergarten while training to be a Steiner kindergarten teacher.
For Further details please forward your c.v. with a letter of
application to; Janemaeve@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: