Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Enrichment Classes Online?

Hi Kristie,

Thanks for the quick response. I am still a little confused.....are the lesson plans something I can download or do you mail them to me. I would like to be able to download. We are in Canada so the shipping adds a lot to the cost.

Blessings on your day,
S. in Ontario


Dear S.,

Yes, all the lesson plans and files are online for a few reasons:

1. The reason you gave is the first one. I used to live overseas and I am trying to provide a service that everyone can use even if they are not in the USA. It was near impossible or at least really annoying for me to have to order things by mail from the USA when I didn't live here :)

2. So I can update the files as needed. I have found that ALL books, despite their best efforts need updating every year - that is why you find books published in their 8th edition. It is not just because they "ran out" of copies!

3. So we can save paper by having everyone just download what they need.

4. So if you lose the files or are on vacation you can download them from ANYWHERE!

5. So members can share their favorite files for the months and I can add inspirations in the middle of the month if I need to.

Oh...that was a very long answer....anyway, they are downloadable - yes :)

I also have all the verses on MP3 now too which are available and you can download them to your computer instead of having to buy Cds to listen to.

No comments: