Monday, October 8, 2007

FREE KNITTING PATTERN: Seahorse or Mermicorn


Dear Members,

I have a knitting pattern for a seahorse on a PDF file that I created. You
can access it at our group site. It is my way of saying "Thank You" for being part of the group. If you are not already part of the group you can become a member to access the free patterns.

FREE SEAHORSE OR MERMICORN PATTERN

However,if you prefer I also sell the pattern for $1.00 on Ebay at:

SEAHORSE OR MERMICORN PATTERN ONLY $1.00

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know you might not see this but please please PLEASE create a link to page with the pattern that dosnt require you to be a memeber. I enjoy your website but I'm not alowed to make a yahoo account and join your group to view the page. I love mermaids and I have been looking for a free pattern but noone are free but this one. Could you please post a link?
If not, I understand.