Monday, December 7, 2009

Earthschooling FAQs

Dear Parents,

Thank you to everyone who has submitted a request for more information from www.TheWaldorfChannel.com.

I am finding that I am getting some of the same questions over and over so I have complied a short list of my "top seven" and have them posted here:

http://waldorfenrichment.weebly.com/frequently.html

I will add to this list as needed. You can also link to this page from other pages on the website.

These are the questions so far. If you click on the question you will be linked to the answer.

1. I have toddlers that are 2.5 and 4. What materials and resources do you have for this age?
2. I have a Kindergarten Child. What materials and resources do you offer for this age?
3. I have a first grader. What materials and resources do you offer for that age?
4. You have so many offerings. Can you help me choose the right one for me? How do I choose?
5. I have a 5th grader but I see you don't have full curriculum for this grade. Do you offer any resources for this age?
6. What IS Earthschooling? How is it different from other educational methods?
7. I am just starting with Waldorf Education? How can I get started and learn more about it?

Blessings & Health,
Kristie

No comments: